CGCircuit – Mastering Nuke Vol 3 Green Screens and Blue Screens Keying In Nuke Free Download. learn the proper workflow and the right tools to achieve green screen and blue screen removal in Nuke
CGCircuit – Mastering Nuke Vol 3 Description
Welcome to this new course on CGCircuit, “Green Screens and Blue Screens Keying In Nuke”.
In this tutorial, you’ll learn the proper workflow and the right tools to achieve green screen and blue screen removal in Nuke. Chroma keying could be a challenging thing if you don’t know where to start. Well, follow me in this practical approach to creating a shot that will teach you the fundamentals of chromakeying in Nuke.
This is not, just another tutorial that offers you a toolbox of techniques. Here you’ll see how to accomplish a shot. Keying is not about knowing how to use the Nuke nodes. It’s about understanding the different components and the logic behind it.
By the end of this course, removing blue and green screens won’t be a secret for you. You’ll be geared up with professional tips and tricks and a strong workflow.CGCIRCUIT – MASTERING NUKE VOL 2
Some of the key takeaways of this course are:
- In the first chapter we will have a theoretical approach to chroma keying. We will see how it works and what are the essential steps to achieve a professional result.
- Then in the second Chapter, we will key together a green screen shot. This practical example will allow us to discover the different keying tools in Nuke, while going through the most used keying worklfow: core key, soft key and despill.
- Finally in the last chapter, you’ll learn techniques to refine your key, fix bad edges, re-introduce hair details, and background integration.
- -Understand the Chroma key Challenges
- -Learn a professional Keying workflow including core matte soft matte and despill
- -Work with Keylight, Primatte, and IBK Gizmo
- -Use 3rd party gizmos
- -learn techniques to refine edges and improve keys.