CGCircuit – Mastering Nuke Vol 2: Introduction to 3D and matte-painting projection in Nuke. Free Download. In this tutorial, you’ll get to learn the powerful 3D functions of Nuke.
CGCircuit – Mastering Nuke Vol 2 Description
In this tutorial, you’ll get to learn the powerful 3D functions of Nuke. Geometry creation, shading, lighting, animation, camera projection, and more. We will use Nuke’s 3D abilities to create and animate matte painting. To learn to composite, you need practice, and here, you’ll be able to apply those skills on a stunning concrete example. In addition, following this course will teach you the techniques and workflows used by major visual effects studios.
By the end of this tutorial, you’ll be confident using 3D in Nuke, and be able to create and animate your own matte paintings or photos.
Some of the key takeaways of this course are:
- In the first chapter, you will discover how to create a 3D scene in Nuke using, geometries, lights, shaders, and cameras.
- In the second chapter, you will learn one of the most important compositing techniques, camera projection. You will also learn how to break down a Photoshop file.
- Then, in the third chapter, you will learn what a depth channel is, and how to use it to grade your comp and apply the depth of field.
- Finally, in the last chapter, you’ll learn a technique to add more life to your matte painting.
- Learn the essential components of a 3D system in Nuke
- Work with cameras
- Render a 3D scene through a Scanline Render
- Work with camera projection
- Work with multi-layers photoshop files
- Work with the Depth Channel
- Use the Zdefocus Node
CGCircuit – Mastering Nuke Vol 2 Free Download
Content From: https://www.cgcircuit.com/course/mastering-nuke-vol-2
This site does not store any files on its server. We only index and link to content provided by other sites. Please contact the content providers to delete copyright contents if any and email us (in author info), we’ll remove relevant links or contents immediately.