Canva Graphic Design for Entrepreneurs – Design 11 Projects. Learn Canva from scratch. Create 11 graphic design projects with Canva specifically for entrepreneurs.
This online course will teach you how to use Canva to create PRACTICAL REAL WORLD projects for your business or brand.
- Do you want to create your own graphics for social media or the internet, but don’t know where to begin?
- Have you spent time and energy Googling graphic design application tutorials online only to find out that it never covers exactly what you need?
- Is outsourcing your graphics to a 3rd party a hassle, especially when you have to go back and forth to make changes before the project is completed?
Canva Graphic Design for Entrepreneurs – Design 11 Projects Description
Students who want to follow along with the projects should have Canva installed.
What you’ll learn
Create 11 different and practical projects that can be used to help your business or brand.
Build specific graphic design elements for social media and the internet by utilizing templates and tools specific to the platform needed.
Save time and money by easily creating your own artwork, quickly and efficiently.
Who this course is for:
- This course is geared towards entrepreneurs who want complete control over their branding, but don’t have time to learn complex graphic design applications.
- Beginner, intermediate, and advanced users of Canva can find tools and tricks to help speed up their workflow when creating graphics for businesses.
- Anyone who is looking for a complete Canva course that explains every tool and facet of the application should not take this course. This is a course that provides practical projects for entrepreneurs in real world settings, so not every tool and function will be explained.