C# Developers Double Your Coding Speed with Visual Studio. Fast Coding Techniques that Every C# Developer Must Know
If you want to be a real pro C# coder, you need to master your keyboard and Visual Studio. You need to be able to navigate in your code base, find and modify code in seconds. Great coders hardly ever use the mouse. They do everything with the keyboard. They use shortcuts and some tricks to type less and generate more code in less time. And that is what this course is all about.
In this course, Mosh, author of six 5-star C# courses, shares with you lots of shortcuts and tricks that help you find, write and modify code in less time.
C# Developers Double Your Coding Speed with Visual Studio Description
Visual Studio 2010 or higher
Basic knowledge of Visual Studio
What you’ll learn
Over 60 keyboard shortcuts that speed up your coding
Learn to write more code with less typing
Learn to use your keyboard like a pro and rely less on the mouse
Learn to navigate in your projects and find files, classes and members more quickly
Learn to compile, run and debug applications faster
Learn about great add-ons that make coding fun and easy
In particular, you’ll learn
- How to quickly find files, classes and methods. Say goodbye to Solution Explorer and navigating between folders to find classes.
- How to navigate in the code like a pro: no more clicking back and forth to navigate between members of classes. Jump from one method to another and come back to where you were.
- How to compile, run and debug applications faster and more effectively.
- 60+ shortcuts that will boost your productivity (both on Windows and Mac)
- How to reduce your chance of getting RSI (repetitive strain injury)
Who this course is for:
- Any .NET developer who wants to increase their productivity and write code fast
- Any .NET developer who wants to master their keyboard skills
C# Developers Double Your Coding Speed with Visual Studio Free Download
Content From: https://www.udemy.com/course/visual-studio-tips-tricks/
This site does not store any files on its server. We only index and link to content provided by other sites. Please contact the content providers to delete copyright contents if any and email us (in author info), we’ll remove relevant links or contents immediately.