ByteByteGo – System Design Interview by Alex Xu Free Download. It covers a different set of system design interview questions and solutions
ByteByteGo – System Design Interview by Alex Xu Description
This book can be seen as a sequel to the book: System Design Interview – An Insider’s Guide. It covers a different set of system design interview questions and solutions. Although reading Volume 1 is helpful, it is not required. This book should be accessible to readers who have a basic understanding of distributed systems.
This volume provides a reliable strategy and knowledge base for approaching a broad range of system design questions that you may encounter. It will help you feel confident during this important interview. This book provides a step-by-step framework for how to tackle a system design question. It also includes many real-world examples to illustrate a systematic approach, with detailed and well-explained steps you can follow.
What’s inside this book?
– An insider’s take on what interviewers really look for and why.
– A 4-step framework for solving any system design interview question.
– 13 real system design interview questions with detailed solutions.
– 300+ diagrams to visually explain how different systems work.
Table of Contents System Design Interview Book
- Chapter 1: Proximity Service
- Chapter 2: Nearby Friends
- Chapter 3: Google Maps
- Chapter 4: Distributed Message Queue
- Chapter 5: Metrics Monitoring
- Chapter 6: Ad Click Event Aggregation
- Chapter 7: Hotel Reservation
- Chapter 8: Distributed Email Service
- Chapter 9: S3-like Object Storage
- Chapter 10: Real-time Gaming Leaderboard
- Chapter 11: Payment System
- Chapter 12: Digital Wallet
- Chapter 13: Stock Exchange
ByteByteGo – System Design Interview by Alex Xu Free Download