Business Intelligence with Excel Free Download. The only course you need to launch your career as a Data Professional! Learn to master Excel’s built-in power tools, including Power Query, Power Pivot Tables, Data Modeling, the DAX formula language, and so much more. Become a Business Intelligence Analyst and get hired in 2023.
Business Intelligence with Excel Description
Business Intelligence, commonly referred to as “BI”, is one of the fastest growing and most in-demand fields in technology. BI is a broad term that encompasses data mining, data analysis, performance benchmarking using KPIs (Key Performance Indicators), and descriptive analytics.
Meanwhile, Excel is one of the most powerful applications ever built, with a massive and widely underappreciated feature set. It has the horsepower and flexibility to play a crucial role in everyone’s toolbox.
Together? Well that’s where you can make magic happen. And that magic is what this Business Intelligence with Excel Bootcamp teaches you.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- Become a top 10% Business Intelligence Analyst to enhance your skillset and career opportunities
- Business Intelligence with Excel Build an end-to-end Business Intelligence solution for a fictional surf shop, including dozens of powerful KPIs that provide deep insight into business performance
- Use Power Query to pull external datasets into Excel, and transform them into whatever shape is needed for data analysis
- Master the art and science of Data Modeling in Excel, connecting relational datasets from Power Query so they can be analyzed together
- Build ‘Power’ Pivot Tables to rapidly extract insights from the Excel Data Model, whether your data tables have 10 rows or 10 million
- Proficiently apply the DAX formula language, to inject sophisticated calculations and KPIs into Pivot Tables
- Polish calculations into professional presentations, with data visualization tools like Pivot Charts and conditional formatting
- Use Excel’s powerful charting engine to tell the story of your data with attractive data visualizations
- Learn how to build Excel formulas for data analysis, data science, data entry, and everyday office use
- Leverage Slicers and Timelines to engineer dynamic dashboards that maximize the amount of information you can present on a single screen
- Learn how to use Microsoft Excel to supplement your Power BI skills
- Business Intelligence with Excel Loads of exercises to practice and perfect your skills
- Learn why Excel is one of the most popular pieces of software across all industries
- Master Excel’s built-in ‘power’ tools and see how they’re nearly identical to those found in Microsoft’s flagship Business Intelligence tool, Power BI
Are there any prerequisites for this course?
- Basic Excel knowledge is required, including experience with Pivot Tables.
- If you don’t have that, our Excel Bootcamp is included with your ZTM Academy membership and will teach you everything about Excel from scratch! .
- You do need to install Microsoft Excel (Excel 365 is used for demonstrations, but all course material is also compatible with earlier versions)
Who is this course for?
- Both beginner and advanced data professionals looking to learn and utilize Microsoft Excel for business intelligence
- Students who are interested in going beyond a normal “beginner” Excel bootcamp
- Anyone who is interested in learninga tech skill that has been around since 1987, is used by ~750 million people and will be around for many years to come
- Business Intelligence Analysts, Data Scientists, Developers, Business Analysts, Product Managers, Sales/Marketers, and anyone who uses data to make business decisions
- Anyone who wants to work in the fields of business intelligence, data analysis, and/or data science
- Programmers who want to accelerate their career by adding data skills to their toolkit
- Programmers who want to learn a tool for the rapid development of data-driven applications
Business Intelligence with Excel Free Download