Build marketplace for freelancers like Fiverr with Rails 6 Free Download. you will be learning how to build a 2 sided marketplace like Fiverr with Ruby on Rails,
Build marketplace for freelancers like Fiverr with Rails 6 Description
In this project, you will be learning how to build a 2 sided marketplace like Fiverr with Ruby on Rails, a payment gateway. This project will take you through everything from setup to execution and from empty folder to a real app…but it won’t stop there. You won’t just be watching these videos…you’ll actually build this site yourself. It is a series of 3 Projects (Level 1, Level 2, Level 3).
Specially, if you want to build an e-commerce marketplace that need the ability to accept online customer payments then here we go. You will learn the easiest way to accept payments with your Ruby on Rails web applications.
Who It’s For
- Promotion seekers
- Entrepreneurs & Founders
- Front-end Developers
What features will we build in this Level 1?
- Working with Rails 6
- Working with Visual Studio Code
- Working with Postgres database and tools
- Verifying identity with social account
- User Profile features (avatar, bio, location, etc) just like Fiverr
- User Dashboard managing all of jobs, requests and offers
- Posting job in steps (including how to use ActionText with drag and drop photos)
- Creating requests for freelancers
- Making offers to clients’ requests
- Managing both Buying and Selling orders
All I ask for is to pass the Free course “Learn Ruby on Rails, Heroku and Wistia APIs” with the understanding of how Rails works. That’s it.