Build an app with React, Redux and Firestore from scratch. Learn how to build a web app with React, Redux and Firestore from beginning to publishing
Do you want to learn React and Redux in the context of building a complete application? Do you want to learn about Firestore, the new Database offering from Google that provides ‘live data’ to our application? Are you the type of learner who gets most out of actually building an application rather than watching endless slides about how something is supposed to work? If so then this course is for you!
In this course we build a complete application from start to finish.
Every line of code is demonstrated and explained. We warm up by building a CRUD application in React, we then enhance it by adding Redux and following that we add in Firestore to provide the persistence layer for the application.
Build an app with React, Redux and Firestore from scratch Description
A computer with either Windows, Mac OSX or Linux is required
We will make use of (free) Google services so a Google account is necessary
What you’ll learn
Students will be able to create an application using React, Redux and Firestore by the end of this course.
- Setting up the developer environment
- Creating a React application using the create-react-app utility from Facebook
- Login and Register functionality using Firebase authentication
- Adding social login for Facebook and Google into the application
- Google maps and Places autocomplete integration
- Photo uploading using drag and drop, with resizing and cropping of the images before upload
- Adding a live chat system
- Paging, Sorting and Filtering with Firestore
- Infinite scroll for the pagination
- Firestore database design
- Creating reusable form components with Formik forms
- Building a great looking application with Semantic UI
- Many more things as well
Who this course is for:
- Beginner developers who have familiarity with HTML, CSS and JS who want to learn about React and Redux
- Beginner developers who want to learn about Firestore, Google’s new database service
Build an app with React, Redux and Firestore from scratch Free Download
Google Drive (Public)