Build a Real-Time Data Syncing Chat Application with Supabase and Nextjs Free Download. you will be able to model real-world scenarios in actual relational databases and more
Build a Real-Time Data Syncing Chat Application with Supabase and Nextjs Description
The chat app will have different “channels,” which will be powered by data inside of Superbase. Users can visit these channels and write messages, which will be sent in real-time to other current users of the platform.
After this course, you will be able to model real-world scenarios in actual relational databases, understand how to manage real-time data, and leverage key functionality provided by Supabase, such as authentication, instant APIs, and real-time subscriptions.
This course will help you gain exposure to a timeless technology: relational databases, via Supabase’s PostgreSQL support.
To effectively use Supabase, you need to understand the basics of SQL or Structured Query Language, and how it can be used to work with relational databases.
What you’ll learn:
- Build real-time data-driven UI’s
- Manage real-time subscription data
- Model high-level architecture concepts into API calls
- Model data with PostgreSQL and SQL
- Secure data with row-level security
- Build authentication flows
- Create serverless workflows
Questions to Think About:
- When should you use a relational database?
- What level of control do you need to build successful solutions?
- What are the best security practices in authentication?
- How do you manage state when working with real-time subscription data?
Build a Real-Time Data Syncing Chat Application with Supabase and Nextjs Free Download
Password Unzip: tutflix
This site does not store any files on its server. We only index and link to content provided by other sites. Please contact the content providers to delete copyright contents if any and email us (in author info), we’ll remove relevant links or contents immediately.