Beginner’s Guide to Real World React – Newline.co Free Download. In this course, you’ll learn build web applications with modern front end techniques using the React JS library
Beginner’s Guide to Real World React – Newline.co Description
In this course, you’ll take a deep dive into core React concepts as you learn more about how React works, how you can use it to build complex web applications, and how to combine it with third-party libraries and frameworks to ‘join the dots’ and gain a detailed understanding of how you might use React in a real world setting.
What You Will Learn
- How to build realistic React applications from scratch
- How React compares to another front end framework
- How to use React Hooks
- What React is missing and how to fill in the blanks
- How to use React with popular libraries like axios
- What problems React solves
- How to navigate in complex apps with React-Router
- How to manage app state with Redux
Why this course
The Beginner’s Guide to Real World React will teach you how to successfully build web applications with modern frontend techniques, using the ReactJS library.
React on its own is only one piece of the puzzle and it doesn’t, out of the box, cater for some of the missing pieces of common frontend development. Pieces such as:
- Connecting to an API or external data source and retrieving data to power your app.
- Navigating around your app to different pages or areas.
- Managing the “state” of your application’s data at a higher level (i.e. outside of components).
The problem is, these missing pieces are vital parts of any modern web application, as well as any realistic development scenario. It’s key to understand both their concepts and how to approach them in React development. Many tutorials only cover one aspect of these and don’t bring them together in a realistic setting.
On completion of The Beginner’s Guide to Real World React, you’ll not only have a knowledge of modern React development, but also the skills required to build real-world apps that talk to real data.
In The Beginners Guide to Real World React you’ll join me on a deep dive into core React concepts. As you progress through this course, you will learn more about how React works, how you can use it to build complex web applications, and how to combine it with third-party libraries and frameworks to ‘join the dots’. You will gain a detailed understanding of how you might use React in a real world setting.
In part one of the course, we’ll take an end-to-end approach to React. We’ll start with taking a look at the library itself and the problems it solves, before moving on to topics such as Hooks and handling data from an API. Finally, we’ll talk about how to build and deploy our application to a popular service such as Netlify.
Included in the introductory part one of the course are the following modules:
- Module 1 – this very introduction.
- Module 2 – React JS: an introduction to React, a modern UI library.
- Module 3 – React Hooks: what they are and how to use them.
- Module 4 – Fetching data: using APIs in your code, and popular helper libraries such as Axios.
- Module 5 – Deploying your first app: using Netlify to deploy our app to the public.
In the extended course part two, we’ll cover similar topics to the first part but take a deeper dive into them and look at some of the challenges we face as React developers and how to overcome them. We’ll also learn about navigating around our application, and managing state across our application using Redux — a common stumbling block for aspiring React developers.
The outline for part two of the course includes the following modules:
- Module 6 – Thinking in React: structuring your projects, breaking functionality into components
- Module 7 – React Hooks deep dive: learn what each Hook does and how to use them
- Module 8 – Navigation in complex apps: moving users around different areas of your application
- Module 9 – State management in complex apps: using Redux and useReducer Hooks to manage app state
- Module 10 – The Dinosaur Search App: putting it altogether by building our very own application
If you’ve been looking for a way to learn real-world React patterns, then this course is for you.
Beginner’s Guide to Real World React – Newline.co Free Download
This site does not store any files on its server. We only index and link to content provided by other sites. Please contact the content providers to delete copyright contents if any and email us (in author info), we’ll remove relevant links or contents immediately.