Basics Of Stock Market By CA Rachana Ranade Free Download. learn about the stock market in the most systematic, simplified and practical way
Basics Of Stock Market By CA Rachana Ranade Description
I have designed this course for those who wish to learn about the stock market in the most systematic, simplified, and practical way. It does not matter if you are from a non-finance background, whether you are a Student, Engineer, Doctor, housewife, etc.
This course has helped more than 2,000 learners and I am confident that after completing this course, you will be able to confidently analyze and invest in the Share Market.
The course has 11 lectures, each close to 1.5 hrs. Even if you watch 1 lecture every day which is recommended, you will be able to complete the course within 11 days.
In this course, you will learn 65+ concepts of the Stock Market in just 11 days. This also includes one guest lecture on Technical Analysis.
Illustrative List of topics covered: BSE, NSE, Sensex, NIFTY, Types of orders – Limit, Stop Loss, etc, Auction of shares, Concepts related to IPO like ASBA Facility, Price band, and many more concepts!
- Device: Watch the lectures on your Android OR iOS device (Android mobile phones and Tabs, Apple iPhone, and iPad). This version is not for PCs and Macs. The product can be used only on a single device. i.e the mobile device in which you first ‘log in’, will be registered and lectures can be viewed only through that registered device.
- Validity: Once you buy the course you will be able to watch the course lectures for 1 year. (365 Days)
- Views: You can watch all the lectures an unlimited number of times until the validity ends.
- PAUSE/ PLAY/ CLOSE/ OPEN the lecture any number of times.
- Language: Hinglish
- Syllabus: Course Syllabus
Basics Of Stock Market By CA Rachana Ranade Free Download
This site does not store any files on its server. We only index and link to content provided by other sites. Please contact the content providers to delete copyright contents if any and email us (in author info), we’ll remove relevant links or contents immediately.