Azure Database Administrator Associate – LinuxAcademy Free Download. Use this course to prepare for the DP-300: Administering Relational Databases on Microsoft Azure exam.
Azure Database Administrator Associate – LinuxAcademy Description
This course prepares students who are already familiar with core Azure services and Azure and SQL database skills used by Azure Database Administrators.
An Azure Database Administrator is responsible for the management, availability, security, performance monitoring, and optimization of modern relational database solutions. They also assist Azure Data Engineers in managing operational aspects of a data platform solution. Azure Database Administrators are familiar with:
- Deploying SQL database solutions within Azure
- Azure SQL Server, database, and query architecture
- Basic usage of Transact-SQL for administrative tasks
- Securing Azure SQL resources and data
- Interconnecting Azure SQL resources with other Azure services
- Monitoring and optimizing Azure SQL Database performance
- Maintaining business continuity for Azure SQL resources
- Processes for migrating on-premises SQL Server databases to Azure
- Other options for managing relational data in Azure
This course also prepares exam candidates to pass the DP-300: Administering Relational Databases on Microsoft Azure exam to attain the Azure Database Administrator Associate certification. Candidates for the exam are presumed to be database administrators and data management specialists that manage on-premises and cloud relational databases built on top of Microsoft SQL Server and Microsoft Azure data services.
Azure Database Administrator Associate – LinuxAcademy Free Download
This site does not store any files on its server. We only index and link to content provided by other sites. Please contact the content providers to delete copyright contents if any and email us (in author info), we’ll remove relevant links or contents immediately.