A Cloud Guru – AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate 2020 Free Download. Learn what it means to deploy, manage, monitor and operate using AWS and pass the AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate Exam
We designed this cloud certification training for anyone interested in learning to deploy, manage, and operate scalable, highly available, and fault tolerant systems on Amazon Web Services. By the end of the course, you’ll be prepared to pass the newly-released associate-level AWS Certified SysOps Administrator exam.
The course begins with an overview of monitoring and reporting in AWS and moves on to deployment and provisioning, high availability, storage and data management, security and compliance, and networking. Then, we’ll finish the course with a look at the automation of systems on AWS.
A Cloud Guru – AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate 2020 Description
- You’ll gain the ability to Deploy, manage, and operate scalable, highly available, and fault tolerant systems on AWS
- You’ll be able to select the appropriate AWS service based on compute, data or security requirements
- You’ll learn to identify appropriate use of AWS operational best practices
- You’ll be able to implement and control the flow of data to and from AWS
- You’ll be able to Identify operational cost control mechanisms
- You’ll understand how to approach migrating on-premises workloads to AWS
- You’ll be ready to pass the AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Associate Exam
- SysOps administrators
- Systems engineers
- Solution architects
- DevOps engineers
- Developers wanting exposure to the operations side of things