Udemy – Automate Everything with Python Free Download. Learn to build APIs, automate emails, web scraping, chatbots, RegEx, NLP, SQL, GUIs, schedule tasks and more in Python!
Udemy – Automate Everything with Python Description
What is this course about?
In a fast-growing world, Python programming is becoming a must-have skill. Whether you want to automate email sending, rename 10 thousand files at once, schedule SMS, auto-start the webcam, create APIs, auto-login to websites, scrape values, and many, other cool programs, this course has it all. In the process of learning to do all those cool programs, you will master Python and will create programs with ease.
What will students learn to automate?
One of Python’s strongest points is to make our jobs easier and more fun by automating tasks in any area. You will learn to send emails with attachments to hundreds of CSV contacts, automate SMS messages, filter photos from your albums, detect faces in photos and videos, spin up and deploy quick web apps, extract data from websites and PDF files, convert between different file formats, clean text using natural language processing, and many many more. At the end of the course, you will be equipped with a strong set of skills and a good GitHub portfolio.
What you’ll learn
- Learn to use Python to automate web scraping, video processing, chatbots, and hundreds of more tasks
- Build a vast GitHub portfolio of your own programs, which you will build during the course
- Validate and improve your skills with independent Python exercises
- Be ready to apply for Python jobs after finishing the course
- Learn the latest Python high-tech tools and packages
- Learn Python programming tricks as you build real-world programs
- Get support from the instructor and the student community forum
Who is this course for?
This course is literally for anyone, from data scientists to students to doctors to musicians to new prospective programmers. With Python, you can do things from web scraping to generating music. There is always something that can be done with Python.
Udemy – Automate Everything with Python Free Download