Are you interested in electronics, programming, and renewable energy? In this course, you will learn how to build your own solar tracking system using the Arduino platform. From circuit design to coding, this course covers all the fundamentals you need to know to build a functioning solar tracker.
- Learn about solar trackers and their importance
- Design and assemble a circuit using electronic components
- Write code for the project using the Arduino programming language
- Hands-on demonstration of how to assemble the circuit and program the Arduino board
- Test and troubleshoot the project, and discuss potential applications and future improvements
Why should you take this course? several reasons, including:
- Hands-on experience: The course provides students with hands-on experience in building a solar tracker from scratch, allowing them to apply the concepts and theories they learn in a practical setting.
- Understanding of renewable energy: By building a solar tracker, students will gain a deeper understanding of the principles of renewable energy and how it can be harnessed for practical applications.
- Development of technical skills: The course will help students develop a range of technical skills, including circuit design, coding, and troubleshooting, which are valuable in many areas of engineering and technology.
- Exposure to new technologies: Students will be exposed to cutting-edge technologies, including the Arduino platform and solar tracking systems, and will learn how they can be used to solve real-world problems.
- Career opportunities: Upon completion of the course, students will have a portfolio of projects that demonstrate their skills and experience in electronics, programming, and renewable energy, which can help them to pursue careers in these fields.
For example, a student who completes this course may use the knowledge and skills they have learned to build a solar tracking system for their home, school, or community, allowing them to reduce their energy consumption and contribute to a more sustainable future. They may also use their experience to pursue a career in the renewable energy industry, where their expertise in building solar trackers will be in high demand.
Sign up today and take your first step toward building your own solar tracker!
Who this course is for:
- Hobbyists and makers: This course can be a good fit for those who enjoy DIY projects and learning about new technologies.
- Engineering and technology students: Students studying engineering or technology can benefit from learning about solar trackers and how to build one using the Arduino platform.
- Renewable energy professionals: This course can be valuable for professionals in the renewable energy industry who want to learn about solar trackers and how to integrate them into their projects.
- Anyone interested in learning: The course is also suitable for anyone who is interested in learning about electronics, programming, and renewable energy, regardless of their background or experience level.
- Basic knowledge of electronics: Students should have a basic understanding of electronic components and circuits, such as resistors, capacitors, and transistors.
- Basic knowledge of programming: Students should have a basic understanding of programming concepts, such as variables, loops, and functions. Familiarity with the C programming language is helpful, but not required.
- Familiarity with the Arduino platform: Students should have a basic understanding of the Arduino platform and its development environment.
- helpful if students have a background in engineering or technology, as these skills will be useful when working on the project
- However, these prerequisites are not strictly required, and students with an interest in electronics, programming, and renewable energy should be able to follow the course and complete the project.
Last Updated 2/2023
Arduino Based Solar Tracker.zip (711.5 MB) | Mirror
Arduino Based Solar Tracker.torrent (30 KB) | Mirror