Apache Kafka Series – Learn Apache Kafka for Beginners v2. Learn Apache Kafka 2.0 Ecosystem, Core Concepts, Real World Java Producers/Consumers & Big Data Architecture
Welcome to the Apache Kafka Series! Join a community of 20,000+ students learning Kafka.
Apache Kafka has become the leading distributed data streaming enterprise big data technology. Kafka is used in production by over 33% of the Fortune 500 companies such as Netflix, Airbnb, Uber, Walmart and LinkedIn.
To learn Kafka easily, step-by-step, you have come to the right place! No prior Kafka knowledge is required
Apache Kafka Series – Learn Apache Kafka for Beginners v2 Description
A recent Windows / Mac / Linux machine with minimum 4GB of RAM, 5 GB of disk space
Some understanding of Java Programming
Good to have knowledge about Linux command line
Desire to learn something awesome and new!
What you’ll learn
Understand Apache Kafka Ecosystem, Architecture, Core Concepts and Operations
Master Concepts such as Topics, Partitions, Brokers, Producers, Consumers
Start a personal Kafka development environment
Learn major CLIs: kafka-topics, kafka-console-producer, kafka-console-consumer, kafka-consumer-groups, kafka-configs
Create your Producers and Consumers in Java to interact with Kafka
Program a Real World Twitter Producer & ElasticSearch Consumer
Extended APIs Overview (Kafka Connect, Kafka Streams), Case Studies and Big Data Architecture
Practice and Understand Log Compaction
We’ll take a step-by-step approach to learn all the fundamentals of Apache Kafka.
At the end of this course, you’ll be productive and you’ll know the following:
- The Apache Kafka Ecosystem Architecture
- The Kafka Core Concepts: Topics, Partitions, Brokers, Replicas, Producers, Consumers, and more!
- Launch your own Kafka cluster in no time using native Kafka binaries – Windows / MacOS X / Linux
- Learn and Practice using the Kafka Command Line Interface (CLI)
- Code Producer and Consumers using the Java API
- Real world project using Twitter as a source of data for a producer and ElasticSearch as a sink for our consumer
- Overview of Advanced APIs (Kafka Connect, Kafka Streams)
- Real World Case Studies and Big Use cases
- Overview of Advanced Kafka for Administrators
- Advanced Topic Configurations
- Annexes (starting a Kafka cluster locally, using Docker, etc…)
Who this course is for:
- Developers who want to learn the Apache Kafka Fundamentals, start a cluster and write their first application
- Architects who want to understand how Apache Kafka fits into their solution architecture
- Anyone looking to learn the full theory of how Apache Kafka works as a distributed system
Apache Kafka Series – Learn Apache Kafka for Beginners v2 Free Download
Content From: https://www.udemy.com/course/apache-kafka/
How to download