Angular (Full App) with Angular Material, Angularfire & NgRx. Use Angular, Angular Material, Angularfire (+ Firebase with Firestore) and NgRx to build a real Angular App
There are a lot of courses that dive deeply into Angular but sometimes you just want to build an entire app and see how it all works in practice. And you want to use all these great third-party packages that can add a lot of awesome functionalities to your Angular app!
We’ll build an entire, realistic app which looks absolutely beautiful, uses Google’s Material Design and is extremely fast! Thanks to Firebase and Angularfire, we’ll add real-time database functionalities and see our updates almost before we make them!
Behind the scenes, NgRx will be used – a Redux-inspired state management solution that can greatly enhance your Angular app.
Angular (Full App) with Angular Material, Angularfire & NgRx Description
You should bring basic Angular knowledge or the willingness to learn it along the way. A brief introduction/ refresher module is provided in this course.
Basic HTML, JS and CSS knowledge is required
NO Material Design knowledge is required
What you’ll learn
Build amazing Angular apps with modern tools like Material, NgRx and Angularfire
Build real-time apps that not only work great but also look awesome!
What are you waiting for, this is what you’ll get in detail:
- A brief refresher on Angular, just in case you forgot how it works (or never learned it)
- A detailed introduction into Angular Material, its docs and its usage
- A realistic app that uses many Angular Material components
- Examples for components like Datepickers, Sidenavs or the Material Data Table (incl. sorting, filtering and live updating!)
- A real-time database connection powered by Firebase (using Firestore) and Angularfire
- A better understanding of RxJS observables
- State-of-the-art state management with the help of NgRx
Who this course is for:
- Students who want to dive deeper into Angular and who want to build a real app with it
- Students who want to practice Angular
- Students who want a practical guide towards building Angular apps
- Students interested in using Firebase, NgRx and/ or Angular Material