Android O & Java – The Complete Android Development Bootcamp. Learn Android O app development from beginning to end. Learn to code in Java while building fun Android O projects.
Welcome to the world’s best Android app development course. This Android with Java course is based on our in-person app development bootcamp in London. We’ve perfected the curriculum over 4 years of in-person teaching. So we know all your questions before you even ask them!
Our complete app development courses teaches you how to code using Java and build beautiful Android apps for phones and tablets.
Android O & Java – The Complete Android Development Bootcamp Description
No programming experience needed – I’ll teach you everything you need to know
A PC or Mac with at least 10 GB of free space
No paid software required – all apps will be created in Android Studio (which is free)
What you’ll learn
Build any Android app you want
You’ll have a portfolio of apps to apply for jr. developer jobs
Build apps for your business
You’ll be able to work as a freelance Android contractor
By the end of the course you’ll not just be familiar but completely understand:
- Concepts of Object Oriented Programming (OOP): The type system, variables, functions and methods, inheritance, classes and protocols.
- Control Structures: Using If/Else clauses, Switch statements and logic to control the flow of execution.
- Data Structures: How to work with collections, such as arrays, maps, and ArrayLists.
- Software Design: How to organise and format code for readability and how to implement the Model View Controller (MVC) design pattern.
- Networking: How to make asynchronous API calls, store and retrieve data from the cloud, and use the JSON format for server communication.
Who this course is for:
- If you are an absolute beginner to coding, then take this course.
- If you are a complete beginner to Android app development or mobile app development.
- If you are switching from iOS to Android then this is a fast-track way of doing it.
- If you are an experienced Android developer, this course is NOT for you