Are you facing issues with Big Data Analytics and would like to create stunning and robust visualizations using AWS QuickSight? Look no further The Amazon (AWS) QuickSight, Glue, Athena & S3 Fundamentals course will help you gain solid understanding of all these concepts along with hand-on application in a flipped classroom manner!
Are you a company or a Data Analyst, Business Analyst, Web Developer, IT administrator, Data Center Architect, Project Manager, Enterprise Architect, or Programmer? and want to gain fundamental and intermediate level skills and enjoy a fascinating high paying career?
Or maybe you just want to learn additional tips and techniques taking to a whole new level
Welcome to Amazon (AWS) QuickSight, Glue, Athena & S3 Fundamentals course – A one of its kind course
It is not only a comprehensive hands-on course with detailed concepts and their application, you are will not find a course similar to this. The flipped classroom model with hand-on learning will help you experience direct into the course as your begin your learning journey. Be sure to preview the lecture ‘Structure of the course & meet your instructor”
In this course, you’ll learn and practice:
- Create robust visualizations using AWS QuickSight
- Gain solid understanding of Server less computing, AWS Athena, AWS Glue, and S3 concepts
- Import Data Sets into AWS S3 and create Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) connection
- Understand AWS Data Lake and build complete Workflow
- Work with multiple data sets and create databases and tables. See how QuickSight creates visualizations
- Learn the difference between Microsoft Power BI and AWS QuickSight, and much more
You will also get valuable resources and sample data sets where applicable with this course! We’ve built this course with our Team ClayDesk of industry recognized Big data architects and certified consultants to bring you the best of everything!
So, if you would like to:
- gain solid understanding of AWS concepts (AWS S3, Glue, Athena, QuickSight), this course is for you
- gain marketable skills as an IT expert and professional, this course is for you
This course is not designed for advanced level students
this Amazon (AWS) QuickSight, Glue, Athena & S3 Fundamentals course is exactly what you need, and more. You’ll even get a certification of completion
See what our students say “It is such a comprehensive course that I don’t need to take any other course but this one to learn all important concepts and hand-on application with this Amazon (AWS) QuickSight, Glue, Athena & S3 Fundamentals course, and I would without a doubt recommend it to everyone.” – Marcy Stevens
“This is such an awesome course. Clear instruction, and I loved every bit of it – Wonderful learning experience!” James Stephen.
Join thousands of other students and share valuable experience
Why take this course?
As a senior Enterprise Architect & Project Manager managing and deploying enterprise level IT projects, along with a Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer & Trainer, my experience with AWS has been phenomenally great! I am excited to share my knowledge and transfer skills to my students.
Enroll now in Amazon (AWS) QuickSight, Glue, Athena & S3 Fundamentals course today and revolutionize your learning. Stay at the cutting edge of Big Data Analytics with AWS QuickSight—and enjoy bigger, brighter opportunities.
See you in class
Syed and Team ClayDesk
Who this course is for:
- Anyone looking to switch to Amazon (AWS) Quicksight for stunning and robust data visualizations
- Data analysts looking to create visuals and perform business intelligence (BI) analysis
- Business Analysts who wish to provide in depth data analytics
- Anyone who wants to compare Microsoft Power BI tool with Amazon (AWS) QuickSight cloud powered BI service
- To open an AWS account, a credit card is required for free trial
- Basic SQL query syntax is desirable
- Basic knowledge of AWS platform is desirable but not required
Last Updated 11/2021
Amazon (AWS) QuickSight, Glue, Athena and S3 Fundamentals.zip (1.4 GB) | Mirror