Amazon (AWS) QuickSight – Getting Started Free Download. Get started with Amazon QuickSight – AWS’ Business Intelligence (BI) answer to Tableau and Power BI
Amazon (AWS) QuickSight – Getting Started Description
Working with modern Business Intelligence tools is exciting. Although the market offers a broad variety of tools, you may not have found the tool that meets all your requirements yet. This course might change that!
In this course, you will learn how to use one of the latest Business Intelligence tools released to the market: Amazon QuickSight, a tool which allows you to easily analyze and visualize data. But what makes QuickSight special? QuickSight is a cloud solution and completely integrated into Amazon Web Services (AWS). With that, it can be easily connected to a broad variety of services and sources which make QuickSight a highly scalable, easy-to-use and very flexible data analysis tool.
This course will give you a first overview of QuickSight including the following topics:
- How to use QuickSight and its different functions
- Understand the workflow of QuickSight
- How to connect QuickSight to different data sources within and outside of AWS
- How to prepare your data in QuickSight, for example by adding filters and calculated fields
- How to easily create your analysis by building multiple visuals
- How to create dashboards and stories
- Share your project results with people within and outside your organization
- How to use the iOS mobile app
- Understand the user management of QuickSight
- And more!
These topics will be covered throughout this course, but is this your course?
- … never worked with QuickSight and want to get started with it
- … are looking for a cloud based Business Intelligence tool to quickly analyze your data
- …have worked with other Business Intelligence tools but want to take a look at new tools
- … already worked with AWS and now want to understand how to analyze and visualize your data using a service within the AWS universe
- …are generally interested into data analysis
…then this course is made for you!