After Effects CC Masterclass: Complete After Effects Course. Learn After Effects CC to improve your videos with professional motion graphics and visual effects.
If you are looking to make your videos better, adding motion graphics and visual effects is the way to do that. After Effects CC is used by professionals across the world for every type of production from business & marketing videos, music videos to documentaries, feature films. This full course is the best way to jump right in and start making your own videos come to life.
After Effects CC Masterclass: Complete After Effects Course Description
You should have Adobe After Effects installed so you can follow along with the course lessons. We’ll be using the Creative Cloud version of After Effects, but you can do many of the lessons in a previous version if you don’t have After Effects CC.
You DO NOT need any experience with After Effects. This course is for beginners and assumes you don’t have any experience with the program.
What you’ll learn
Includes CC 2020 Updates!
You will know how to use After Effects to make your videos better than ever
You will be comfortable using After Effects – even if you’re a beginner
Know how to create a video project from start to finish in After Effects
Create professional motion graphics that improve your videos
Add creative visual effects to your video projects
Export high quality videos from After Effects and know how to use it with Premiere Pro efficiently
You will have the full support of an instructor who loves teaching
Here is a glimpse of what we’ll be covering:
- Getting comfortable with After Effects CC
- Starting a new composition
- Using the basic tools
- Working in the After Effects CC timeline
- Adding shape and text layers
- Animating position, scale, rotation, and opacity
- Working with shape layers and masks
- Real world projects such as lower thirds and bumpers
- Motion graphics principles and best practices
- Using video effects and presets to speed up workflow
- Green screen and chromakey removal
- Visual effects and rotoscoping
- Motion tracking and video stabilization
- Creating unique transitions
- Exporting your projects
- and so much more!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone looking to use After Effects to improve their videos
- Videographers, video producers, video editors
- Motion graphics artists and graphic designers
- YouTubers and vloggers
- Businesses that use video as part of their marketing strategy
After Effects CC Masterclass: Complete After Effects Course Free Download
Content From: https://www.udemy.com/course/after-effects-cc/