Redux makes it easy to build scalable, production-ready state management for your React application. You’ll find this in many medium-to-large React applications when React’s built-in tools no longer suffice. In this workshop, we’ll go beyond the basics and cover some of the modern tooling around …
By participating along with us in the workshop, you’ll learn
- Get hands on experience converting an existing React and Redux application with TypeScript.
- Avoid unnecessary boilerplate with Redux Toolkit.
- Handle asynchronous state with RTK Query.
- Learn multiple strategies for implementing asynchronous data fetching in your Redux-based application.
- Manage complicated asynchronous flows with Redux Observable.
- Manage state with your routing by leveraging React Router with Redux.