Advanced React and Redux Free Download. Walkthroughs on advanced React v16.6.3 and Redux v4.0.0 – Authentication, Testing, Middlewares, HOC’s, and Deployment
This course wastes no time diving right into interesting topics, and teaches you the core knowledge you need to deeply understand and build React components and structure applications with Redux.
Mastering React and Redux can get you a position in web development or help you build that personal project you’ve been dreaming of. It’s a skill that will put you more in demand in the modern web development industry, especially with the release of Redux and ReactNative.
Advanced React and Redux Description
Solid understanding of React
Intermediate understanding of Redux; you should have knowledge of reducers, actions, and action creators
What you’ll learn
Build a scaleable API with authentication using Express, Mongo, and Passport
Learn the differences between cookie-based and token-based authentication
Figure out what a Higher Order Component and how to use it to write dramatically less code
Write Redux middleware from scratch to uncover what is happening behind the scenes with Redux
Set up your own testing environment with Jest and Enzyme
Realize the power of building composable components
There are dozens of great tutorials online for React and Redux, but none of them teach the challenging, core features of these two fantastic libraries. I created this course to push you beyond “just getting started.”
- Learn how to thoroughly test React and Redux code, including tests for action creators and reducers
- Get familiar with Higher Order Components. Don’t know what they are? No problem, you have been using them without even knowing it!
- Rewrite a popular Redux Middleware from scratch to handle asynchronous actions
Who this course is for:
- Programmers with experience on React and Redux
- NOT for programmers with no previous React/Redux experience!
Advanced React and Redux Free Download
Content From: https://www.udemy.com/course/react-redux-tutorial/