Advanced Google Maps Plugin for WordPress Free Download. the most advanced Google Maps plugin ever created. We developed it using feedback from thousands of our valued customers.
Advanced Google Maps Plugin for WordPress Description
This Google Maps Plugin for WordPress is the most advanced Google Maps plugin ever created. We developed it using feedback from thousands of our valued customers.
Advanced Google Maps Plugin Features
- Filter locations by custom fields, taxonomies & location data easily. Create multiple filters using the backend.
- Display posts, pages, or custom posts type on google maps. You can display multiple posts type on a single google map.
- Assign a location to your post easily using meta box or your own custom fields. You can use the Advanced Custom Fields plugin to assign a location to your post as well.
- Display posts information e.g title, content, excerpt, featured image, categories, tags, custom fields, or custom taxonomies in the info window. You just need to use placeholders to display these data.
- Display posts listing below the map and show posts information in the listing. You can customize HTML easily to integrate your own design.
- Display posts or locations below the map in grid or list format. Visitors can switch formats at the front-end.
- Add any number of information in location or marker details and display them in an info window easily. e.g fax, phone, email, website, etc.
- Import unlimited location data from CSV. You can import any number of fields in the location. Assign categories to your location using CSV. All CSV delimiters are supported.
- Assign multiple categories to a location and allow visitors to filter by categories.
- Choose to redirect to a location or display info window message on marker click for both posts or manually added locations.
- A complete listing module to filter, sort, print, and advanced search box to filter posts or locations by zipping, address, city, country, post tile, or location title and categories.
- The listing module is ajax based for the fastest search experience and usability.
- Search posts or locations nearby within a certain radius. Customize radius settings in the backend.
- Filter locations/markers by category on the map. Ability filters to multiple categories at once.
- Sort listing by title, address, or category in both ascending and descending order.
- Print filtered location listing. You can control the print option via the backend.
- Placeholders to modify location listing data without any programming.
- Enable or disable search form, category filter, print option, sorting options in the backend.
- The listing module is pagination supported. You can decide # of posts or locations per page using the backend setting.
- Ask start location and end location from visitors to show route directions. Click on the marker to automatically fill the start location. Get driving, bicycling, walking, or transit route information.
- Visitors can get route directions in both miles and kilometers.
- Display start location input as textbox or select box filled with your locations.
- Display end location input as textbox or select box filled with your locations.
More and more
Advanced Google Maps Plugin for WordPress Free Download
This site does not store any files on its server. We only index and link to content provided by other sites. Please contact the content providers to delete copyright contents if any and email us (in author info), we’ll remove relevant links or contents immediately.