DOWNLOAD Adobe Media Encoder CC 2021 FoR FREE. a powerful software from Adobe for coding videos using proprietary Adobe Codec and converting video formats to one another.
What is Adobe Media Encoder CC 2021?
Adobe Media Encoder 2021 is a graphics software used to process video of famous software company Adobe System recently released with the latest version is v14.5. Adobe Media Encoder is best known for its ability to convert video formats and render videos created from Adobe Premiere or After Effect software developed by Adobe.
Also for that reason that these video editing and rendering software are in sync with each other, the user usage is also simpler and more optimized, each software has its own task. me.
With the use of Adobe Media Encoder 2021 users also feel more comfortable and easier to use. Because the interface of the software looks very simple, user-friendly but still retains the professional nature of a modern graphics software.
Features Of Adobe Media Encoder CC 2021
- Color Management for ARRI ProRes: Adobe Media Encoder celebrates the LUTs feature applied to ARRI scenes in Premiere Pro.
- Rec2100 PQ color workspace support: The Rec2100 PQ timeline created in Premiere Pro can now be delivered to Adobe Media Encoder in this new version.
- Import support for ProRes RAW: Import support for ProRes RAW on Windows is available for machines using Intel and AMD GPUs.
- Performance improvements: The feature that most Adobe upgrades talk about, performance plays a huge role in the user experience, so the developer hasn’t forgotten about it either. For this version they improved playback with H.264 / HEVC files, as well as faster audio playback.
System Requirements for Adobe Media Encoder CC 2021
Minimum requirement (suitable for SD or HD workflows)
- Processor: Intel 6th Gen or newer CPU; 7th Gen or newer CPU Recommended (suitable for 4K or greater workflows)
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit), version 1803 or later (required)
- RAM: 8 GB of RAM; 16 GB of RAM Recommended (suitable for 4K or greater workflows)
- Hard disk space: 4 GB of available hard-disk space; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on removable flash storage devices); 8 GB Recommended (suitable for 4K or greater workflows)
- Monitor resolution: 1280 x 800 or greater display resolution; 1920 x 1080 Recommended (suitable for 4K or greater workflows)
Adobe-recommended GPU cards for GPU-accelerated performance:
- see Recommended graphics cards for Adobe Premiere Pro
- Additional GPU cards when Media Encoder is installed as a standalone app, see Recommended AMD and NVIDIA video adapters for GPU acceleration
Ethernet: 1 Gigabit ethernet for HD shared network workflows; 10 Gigabit Recommended (suitable for 4K or greater workflows)
Adobe Media Encoder CC 2021 Free Download
How to install Adobe Media Encoder CC 2021
Run Setup file and done