But it also can be tricky at times.
- Scope & Hoisting
- Callback Functions (Indirect vs Direct Function Execution)
- Loops (yes, they do contain some “weird” parts)
- Primitive vs Reference Values
- Value Types & Type Coercion
- Asynchronous Code (Callbacks, Promises, async/ await)
- The “this” Keyword
Those concepts will be explained in detail and theory as well as in practice with short and concise code snippets and examples.
You will learn:
- What’s tricky about those concepts
- WHY it works the way it works
- WHAT you should remember or keep in mind
Who this course for
But you don’t have to be an expert or advanced user.