Academind – Getting Started With Golang Free Download. Learn all the key fundamentals of Go – one of the most in-demand and popular programming languages
Academind – Getting Started With Golang Description
Go (or Golang) is a very modern, performant, and popular programming language which you can use to build applications, scripts, automation, web servers, and APIs, and much more!
Hence there was never a better time to get started with go and in this course, you’ll learn all the key fundamentals of Go in great depth, step by step and from the ground up.
NO prior Go knowledge is assumed and you will, of course, learn all key concepts with both theory and practical examples, demo projects, and exercises. After finishing this course, you will understand how Go works, how to write Go code, and which features Go has to offer. Of course, we’re also going to build multiple demo projects throughout this course!
In detail, this course will teach you:
- What Go is and how it works
- The general Go syntax and rules
- Key basics like working with values & variables
- All about Go’s value types, how they differ, and how you use them
- How to write functions with Go
- “Special features” like multiple return values in functions
- How to organize your code into packages and modules
- How to work with third-party modules
- How to run and build Go programs
- All about controlling code flow with conditionals and loops
- More complex data types like structs
- Collection value types like arrays, slices, and maps (+ how and when to use them)
- A highly understandable explanation of “Pointers”
- Deep dives into values & variables
- Advanced function concepts like “Recursion”
- Detailed information about “Interfaces”
- Embedding of Interfaces and Structs
- All about concurrency, Goroutines, and Channels
- And so much more!
Academind – Getting Started With Golang Free Download
Content From: https://pro.academind.com/p/golang-the-practical-guide
This site does not store any files on its server. We only index and link to content provided by other sites. Please contact the content providers to delete copyright contents if any and email us (in author info), we’ll remove relevant links or contents immediately.