A Cloud Guru – AWS Security Best Practices (2020) Free Download. Learn what cloud security is all about and how to use the principle of shared responsibility to build a secure environment for your applications within the AWS Cloud ecosystem.This course will explore the theory behind various security topics, as well as provide examples of how those topics can be put to use within the AWS Cloud ecosystem. We’ll focus on explaining these best practices, and how to apply them to keep your applications well protected. The end result is a more secure system – more secure than even your own data center.
A Cloud Guru – AWS Security Best Practices (2020) Description
- An understanding of cloud basics.
- Fundamental understanding of AWS services and capabilities.
- Basic understanding of software and system security.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the principle of shared responsibility and how it applies to AWS and you.
- Demonstrate an understanding of authentication and authorization best practices.
- Understand security at various layers including infrastructure, operating system, data and application .
- Learn how to detect threats and intrusions.
- Learn to create policies and enforce their requirements.
- Security engineers concerned about building cloud-based applications securely.
- Operations engineers tasked with creating a secure cloud production environment.
- Technical management who wants to understand the principles and best practices involved in maintaining a secure cloud-based application.