Ask your self –
- Are you a LTE engineer who is looking to take their understanding of LTE EPC to the next level ?
- Do you want to become an expert at identifying and resolving issues ?
- Do you want to learn how to use Wireshark (industry leading tool for network analysis) for analyzing LTE call flows ?
- Do you want to learn by analyzing traces and network captures from real networks ?
- Do you want to ace your LTE interviews by answering trick questions ?
If yes, then this course is for you. This course will cover all practical aspects of EPC troubleshooting by analyzing captures from real networks. Unlike other courses and books that offer theoretical background this course relies on real world examples. We will go through all concepts related to LTE EPC and offer tricks/tips for identifying and resolving network issues. After taking this course you will become an expert at LTE debugging.
Course Objectives –
- Provide solid foundation to troubleshoot real network problems by introducing all necessary concepts.
- Analyze practical call flows for the following scenarios/Interfaces –
- Enodeb – MME – S1AP (S1 setup, Heartbeat, enb configuration update etc.)
- LTE attach/detach (combined/PS only)
- SGs for CSFB (MT/MO voice and SMS)
- Default Bearer Creation (S11, S5-C)
- Authentication (S6a), Cancel Location Update procedure.
- Role of Diameter Routing Agent in LTE
- DNS in LTE EPC SGW and PGW selection
- Provide tips and tricks for troubleshooting problems in LTE EPC by looking a real network traces using wireshark.
- Make you a power user of Wireshark for debugging LTE issues
- Understand all the key parameters and failures using real-network traces
Who this course is for:
- LTE Network Engineers
- LTE developers
- NOC Engineers
- LTE Integration Engineers
- Basic knowledge of LTE network and Architecture
Last Updated 12/2020
4G LTE EPC – Advanced Troubleshooting using Wireshark.zip (1.3 GB) | Mirror
4G LTE EPC – Advanced Troubleshooting using Wireshark.torrent (64 KB) | Mirror