About This Course
This course will also teach you the most powerful and commonly used React Hooks like, useState, useEffect, useRef, useContext and together with them you will be able to build powerful reusable components for future projects.
This course will use only functional components and NOT class based components.
Who is this course for?
This course if for beginner and intermediate React developers who want to create a solid react projects portfolio with modern web applications ranging form simple to more complex ones, while also learning:
- Use of React Hooks
- Creation of reusable React components
What will you learn in this course?
By taking this course you will learn multiple use cases for the most powerful and commonly used React Hooks like, useState, useEffect, useRef, useContext.
You will also learn:
- How to process data using local db’s and server based db using mock servers.
- How to use React Icons
- How to use React styled components.
- How to use React routing system
- How to install and use third party npm packages
- and more much much more… .
Why you should learn ReactJS?
React saves you time and money on development because it’s component-based. You can break down an interface into reusable components that allow you to build dynamic user interfaces. This taps into the current thinking behind ‘Design Systems’.
What is React ?
Here are even more reasons why you should learn React.
1. React is declarative
2. React makes app development easier
3. The React community is amazing
4. React is all about Reusable Components
5. React is used by huge organizations
6. React is SEO-friendly
8. React has a fast learning curve
At the end of the course, you will be able to build 30 Web Apps
Here are all of the projects we are going to build in this course:
- Like my photo
- Alerts in web apps
- Unlock slider
- Slider App
- Magic Popup…
My name is Norbert
Who this course is for:
- Beginner React developers who are looking to learn React js.
- Beginner developers who want to create simple-to-grasp dev workflows and have Ultimate flexibility and compatibility.
- Developers who seek High performance reinforced by Virtual DOM and Hassle-free reusability. of components
- Beginner or intermediate web developers who want to understand Reacts unique hooks.
- Basic HTML
- Basic CSS
- PC or Mac
Last Updated 12/2022