100 Days of Code: The Complete Python Pro Bootcamp for 2022 Free Download. Master Python by building 100 projects in 100 days. Learn data science, automation, build websites, games and apps! – Update 11.2021
100 Days of Code: The Complete Python Pro Bootcamp for 2022 Description
Welcome to the 100 Days of Code – The Complete Python Pro Bootcamp, the only course you need to learn to code with Python. With over 500,000 5 STAR reviews and a 4.8 average, my courses are some of the HIGHEST RATED courses in the history of Udemy!
100 days, 1 hour per day, learn to build 1 project per day, this is how you master Python.
At 56+ hours, this Python course is without a doubt the most comprehensive Python course available anywhere online. Even if you have zero programming experience, this course will take you from beginner to professional. Here’s why:
- The course is taught by the lead instructor at the App Brewery, London’s best in-person programming Bootcamp.
- The course has been updated to be 2022 ready and you’ll be learning the latest tools and technologies used at large companies such as Apple, Google and Netflix.
- This course doesn’t cut any corners, there are beautiful animated explanation videos and tens of real-world projects which you will get to build. e.g. Tinder auto swiper, Snake game, Blog Website, LinkedIn Auto Submit Job Application
- The curriculum was developed over a period of 2 years, with comprehensive student testing and feedback.
- We’ve taught over 600,000 students how to code and many have gone on to change their lives by becoming professional developers or starting their own tech startup.
- You’ll save yourself over $12,000 by enrolling, and still get access to the same teaching materials and learn from the same instructor and curriculum as our in-person programming Bootcamp.
- The course is constantly updated with new content, with new projects and modules determined by students – that’s you!
No programming experience needed – I’ll teach you everything you need to know
A Mac or PC computer with access to the internet
No paid software required – I’ll teach you how to use PyCharm, Jupyter Notebooks and Google Colab
I’ll walk you through, step-by-step how to get all the software installed and set up
Who this course is for:
- If you want to learn to code from scratch through building fun and useful projects, then take this course.
- If you want to start your own startup by building your own websites and web apps.
- If you are a complete beginner then this course will be everything you need to become a Python professional
- If you are a seasoned programmer wanting to switch to Python then this is the quickest way. Learn through coding projects.
- If you are an intermediate Python programmer then you know 100 days of code challenges will help you level up.
100 Days of Code: The Complete Python Pro Bootcamp for 2022 Free Download
Content From: https://www.udemy.com/course/100-days-of-code/
This site does not store any files on its server. We only index and link to content provided by other sites. Please contact the content providers to delete copyright contents if any and email us (in author info), we’ll remove relevant links or contents immediately.